Matters of Record for Oct. 7, 2021
As reported by Carlton County District Court.
- Savannah K. Grangruth, 34, Duluth, shoplifting, fined $50 and 30 days local confinement, time stayed on one year probation; possession/sale hypo syringe, fined $200.
- Derek A. Lusk, 43, Lakeville, Minnesota, fish and game violation - take fish without an angling license, fined $100.
- David A. Rogotzke, 62, Duluth, hands-free law violation, fined $50.
- Caden D. Peterson, 20, Proctor, driving after suspension, fined $200.
- Madison R. Goodwin, 18, Barnum, possession of over 1.4 grams marijuana in a motor vehicle, fined $150.
- Brandon C. Baumann, 36, Rush City, Minnesota, possession of 10 grams or more of a narcotic other than heroin, fined $50 and 33 months in prison, time stayed on 19.5 years probation with conditions.
- Brayden M. McClarey, 21, Cloquet, hands-free law violation, fined $50.
The Pine Journal publishes Matters of Record as part of its obligation to serve as a keeper of the local historical record. All items are public records submitted by the courthouse in Carlton. Most defendants are also ordered to pay court and/or surcharge fees. Individual requests for items to be withheld will not be granted.