Matters of Record for Sept. 22, 2022
As reported by Carlton County District Court.
- Alexander D. Hawkinson, 26, White Bear Lake, Minnesota, driving after revocation, fined $200.
- Faron J. Beaulieu, 30, Callaway, Minnesota, violation of not contact order within 10 years of previous conviction, fined $100 and one year local confinement, 341 days stayed on two years probation with conditions; damage to property, fined $100 and 120 days local confinement, 63 days stayed on one year probation with conditions, concurrent, pay $1,614 in restitution.
- Michael R. Erickson, 50, Holyoke, traffic collision - driver fails to stop, fined $900 and one year local confinement, 359 days stayed on two years probation with conditions.
- Alexander J. French, 39, Cromwell, hands-free law violation, fined $50.
- Jeremy A. Glass, 33, Faribault, Minnesota, driving after cancellation - inimcal to public safety, one year local confinement.
- Alana E. Lemieux-Defoe, 26, Cloquet, driving after revocation, fined $200.
- Makuiy C. Makair, 24, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, threats of violence, adjudication stayed on two years probation with conditions, three days local confinement.
- Kristie R. Starr-Hoffman, 30, Foley, Minnesota, hands-free law violation, fined $50.
- Angelina J. Tiessen, 19, Sawyer Township, assault, adjudication stayed for one year with conditions.
- Chester J. Garrick, 62, Saint Paul, Minnesota, driving after revocation, fined $135.
- Jolene D. Lund, 36, Wrenshall, theft, continued for dismissal for one year.
- Jess D. Pollard, 42, Cloquet, operating a motor vehicle with a prohibited blood-alcohol content, fined $300 and 90 days local confinement, 89 days stayed on one year probation with conditions.
- Victoria L. Abernathy, 33, Olympia, Washington, trespass on pipeline property, continued for dismissal for six months.
- Carol M. Smith, 64, Cloquet, obstruct legal process, fined $50.
The Pine Journal publishes Matters of Record as part of its obligation to serve as a keeper of the local historical record. All items are public records submitted by the courthouse in Carlton. Most defendants are also ordered to pay court and/or surcharge fees. Individual requests for items to be withheld will not be granted.