FDLTCC offers in-person, virtual events for Minnesota State Week
People interested in attending Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College can learn more and apply for free June 21-24.
CLOQUET — People interested in attending Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College can apply for free during Minnesota State Week, June 21-24.
The college will offer a mix of in-person and virtual events and a special schedule of information sessions hosted by FDLTCC staff, a news release said. Prospective students will learn about financial aid and admissions, student support, and be able to attend a virtual open house featuring faculty members. Students will also be able to register for fall semester classes and apply for campus housing.
Minnesota State Week events at FDLTCC
Tuesday, June 21, 1:30–2 p.m., in-person
- Your First Steps featuring admissions and financial aid
Wednesday, June 22, 10:30–11 a.m., virtual
- Meet Us Online Open House featuring staff and instructors from law enforcement, nursing, human services, environmental science, American Indian studies, geographic information systems, electric utility technology, elementary education, child development, multimedia production, weekend college and My First Year
- Join us for the virtual open house with this link: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/92303416966
Thursday, June 23, 2:30–3 p.m., in-person
- You are Not Alone: Student support featuring disability services, TRIO, housing, financial aid
Friday, June 24, 10–10:30 a.m., in-person
- Your First Steps Q&A with admissions specialists
In-person and virtual tours will be available throughout the week to individuals or small groups. To make a reservation, contact Josh Cleveland at 218-879-0817 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information on Minnesota State Week, visit https://fdltcc.edu/admissions/visit-us/minnesota-state-week/ or contact Cleveland.