SATURDAY, JUNE 27
- The 16th Annual CHUM Rhubarb Festival in Duluth is canceled.
THURSDAY, JULY 2
- The Bayfront Country Jam in Duluth is canceled. There will be no refunds; all tickets sold will be honored, including VIP tickets. The next festival is July 2, 2021.
FRIDAY, JULY 3
- Gordon Good Neighbor Days, scheduled for July 3-5, is canceled.
SATURDAY, JULY 4
- Duluth Fourth Fest 2020 is postponed to Labor Day, Sept. 7.
- Superior's Fourth of July annual parade and car show are canceled. The fireworks display is still scheduled as planned.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 8
- Duluth's Sidewalk Days Festival, scheduled for July 8-10, is canceled. The next festival is planned for July 2021.
- The Fond du Lac Veterans' Powwow, typically scheduled for mid-July in Cloquet, is canceled.
THURSDAY, JULY 9
- Two Harbors Heritage Days, scheduled for July 9-12, is canceled. The next Heritage Days is July 8-11, 2021.
FRIDAY, JULY 17
- The 2020 Salmon Classic, a fundraiser for the Silver Bay Parent, Teacher, Student Organization, is canceled. It was slated to run through July 19.
- Superior's South End Days is canceled. It was scheduled for July 17-18.
SATURDAY, JULY 18
- Moose Lake Agate Days, scheduled for July 18-19, is canceled.
- The Duluth Airshow, scheduled for July 18-19, is canceled. The next Airshow is scheduled for July 26-27, 2021.
The Bayfront Reggae and World Music Festival is canceled. The next festival will take place sometime in July 2021.
SATURDAY, JULY 24
- A reunion for the Superior Central class of 1965 is postponed until next summer. A date has yet to be determined.
SATURDAY, JULY 25
The Iron River Lions Club Blueberry Festival, scheduled for July 25-26, is canceled.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 29
- The 100th anniversary South St. Louis County Fair in Proctor, scheduled for July 29 to Aug. 2, is canceled.
FRIDAY, JULY 31
- The 40th anniversary of Tall Timber Days in Grand Rapids, scheduled for July 31 to Aug. 2, is postponed to Aug. 6-8.
SATURDAY, AUG. 1
- All Pints North Festival is canceled. Any purchased tickets will transfer to the next festival, which will take place July 31, 2021.
- Poplar Fun Days and golf scramble is canceled.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 5
- The St. Louis County Fair in Chisholm, scheduled for Aug. 5-9, is canceled. The next fair is Aug. 4-8, 2021.
THURSDAY, AUG. 6
- The For King & Country concert is postponed to Aug. 5, 2021.
FRIDAY, AUG. 7
A reunion for the 1965 class of Superior East High has been postponed until next summer. A date has yet to be determined.
FRIDAY, AUG. 14
- The 32nd Annual Bayfont Blues Festival in Duluth, scheduled for Aug. 14-16, is canceled. The next festival is Aug. 13-15, 2021.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 3
- The 2020 Duluth Superior Pride Festival, scheduled for Sept. 3-7 at Duluth's Bayfront Festival Park, is canceled.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.