No one was injured when a Cloquet kitchen caught fire around midnight Sunday, Nov. 25, according to Cloquet Area Fire Investigator Jason Maki.

The tenants residing at 120 16th St. used water and a home fire extinguisher on the blaze before firefighters arrived.

"The fire was contained to the kitchen," Maki said. He said the tenants had put out most of the fire.

Firefighters stayed about an hour to make sure hotspots were extinguished. They also aired out the house. Residents were able to stay in the home.

Stations 1, 2 and 3 responded to the call.