NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE - KleinBank
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE Date: September 30, 2015 YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT: 1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Soukup Realty Investment Partnership, a Minnesota general partnership, as ...
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: September 30, 2015
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Soukup Realty Investment Partnership, a Minnesota general partnership, as mortgagor, in favor of KleinBank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as mortgagee, dated July 20, 2007, and recorded on July 26, 2007, as Document No. A000411304, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Carlton County, Minnesota (“Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $120,000.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $86,832.85.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 3076 Highway 73, Kettle River, Minnesota 55757, Property Tax ID No. 51.038.2780, and legally described as follows:
The South 1/2 of the Southwest 1/4 of Section 17, Township 47, North of Range 20, West of the Fourth Principal Meridian, except that part described as follows:
Commencing at the Southwest corner of Southwest 1/4 of Southwest 1/4, Section 17, Township 47, Range 20 and proceeding thence East along the Southerly boundary line of said Section a distance of 241 feet; thence North a distance of 208 feet; thence West a distance of 241 feet; thence South along the Western boundary line of said Section a distance of 208 feet to the place of beginning (“Property”),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Carlton County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 17, 2015 at 10:00 a.m., at the Carlton County Sheriff's Office: 317 Walnut Avenue, Carlton, Minnesota 55718.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagor or mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. The mortgagor released from financial obligation on the Mortgage is: None.
(a Minnesota banking corporation)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082