Matters of Record for Jan. 20, 2022
As reported by Carlton County District Court.
- Adam C. Dowd, 27, Duluth, hands-free law violation, fined $50.
- Bryan J. Sunnafrank, 44, Duluth, driving after revocation, fined $200.
- Randal T. Bohn Jr., 26, Cloquet, domestic assault, fined $50 and 90 days local confinement.
- Matthew M. Gerard, 40, Esko, driving 100 mph in a 70 mph zone, fined $100; hands-free law violation, fined $50.
- Blake R. Jensen, 30, Brainerd, Minnesota, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $50.
- Keith N. olson, 55, Finlayson, careless driving, fined $200 and 90 days local confinement, 89 days stayed on one year probation with conditions.
- Michael C. Bebber, 47, Brevator Township, driving after revocation and obstructing legal process, no sentence pronounced per each count.
- Richard C. Hearle Jr., 40, Cloquet, felon in possession of ammo or firearm, fined $50 and 60 months in prison.
- Colton R. Loucks, 27, Kettle River, operating a motor vehicle with a prohibited blood-alcohol content, fined $500 and 90 days local confinement, time stayed on one year probation with conditions.
- Haley M. Misquadace-Psyck, 27, Cloquet, theft, continued for dismissal for one year, pay $14 in restitution.
- Shael K. Ralidak, 22, Saginaw, theft, fined $50, 90 days local confinement and pay $12 in restitution, time stayed on one year probation.
- Bobbie R. Radtke, 40, Duluth, theft, fined $200 and 30 days local confinement, time and $150 stayed on one year probation with conditions.
- Alyssa E. Thompson, 47, Moose Lake, driving under the influence, fined $500 and 90 days local confinement, time stayed on one year probation with conditions.
- Dylan M. Falldin, 20, Hugo, Minnesota, driving 95 mph in a 70 mph zone, fined $70.
- Cameron J. Schmidt, 26, Barnum, driving after revocation, fined $200; careless driving, fined $100.
- Victoria S. Waliezer, 18, Duluth, driving 95 mph in a 70 mph zone, fined $70.
The Pine Journal publishes Matters of Record as part of its obligation to serve as a keeper of the local historical record. All items are public records submitted by the courthouse in Carlton. Most defendants are also ordered to pay court and/or surcharge fees. Individual requests for items to be withheld will not be granted.