SUMMONS AND NOTICE TRANSFER PERMANENT LEGAL AND PHYSICAL
STATE OF MINNESOTA
ST. LOUIS COUNTY
SIXTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File Number: 69DU-JV-18-761
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Brea Whitebird (f/k/a Hoagland)
NOTICE TO: Brea Whitebird (f/k/a Hoagland), above-named parent.
1. A Transfer of Permanent Legal and Physical Custody Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at St. Louis County District Court, 100 N. 5th Ave. West, Duluth, Minnesota, alleging that legal and physical custody of the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently transferred to the proposed custodian(s).
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Transfer of Permanent Legal and Physical Custody Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at St. Louis County District Court, Courtroom #3, Fourth Floor, 100 N. 5th Ave. West, Duluth, Minnesota, on Februa4ry 6, 2019 at 2:15 PM or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently transferring physical and legal custody of the child(ren) named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Sally Tarnowski
Judge of District Court
BY: /s/ Jenna Palumbo, Deputy
Pine Journal: Jan. 3, 10 & 17, 2018