Tester Niemi Post 562 honor guard (Brookston)
• 9 a.m. Arrowhead Cemetery;
• 9:25 a.m. Perch Lake Cemetery;
• 9:45 a.m. St. Johns Cemetery;
• 10:05 a.m. Industrial Cemetery;
• 10:25 a.m. Independence Cemetery;
• 10:40 a.m. Spruce Hill Cemetery (Alborn);
• 11:05 a.m. Indian Hill Cemetery;
• 11:15 a.m. Culver Cemetery;
• Veterans Memorial Park, Brookston, 11:45 a.m. Memorial Park vault, which houses names and photos of local veterans, will be open to the public.
Nicholson-Sellgren VFW Post 2962 honor guard (Carlton)
• 7:45 a.m. Eagle Lake Cemetery;
• 8:10 a.m. Cromwell Cemetery;
• 8:50 a.m. Atkinson Cemetery;
• 9:25 a.m. Holyoke Cemetery;
• 9:30 a.m. Elim Lutheran Church Cemetery;
• 9:55 a.m. Oak Lake Cemetery;
• 11:05 a.m. Silver Brook Township Cemetery;
• 11:30 a.m. Hillside Cemetery;
• Noon, flag-raising ceremony at Carlton VFW.
Cloquet Combined Honor Guard
The Cloquet Combined Honor Guard, which includes members of American Legion Post 262, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3979 and Disabled American Veterans Chapter 18, will meet at the VFW at 7:30 a.m. A bus will be available to transport Auxiliary members and any other interested guests to the services:
• 8:25 a.m. Minnesota Highway 210, Sawyer;
• 8:30 a.m. St. Mary and Joseph, Sawyer;
• 8:45 a.m. Holy Family Mission;
• 9:15 a.m. Maple Grove Cemetery;
• 9:30 a.m. New Calvary Cemetery;
• 9:50 a.m. Hill between old cemeteries, above Pinehurst Park;
• 10:20 a.m. Apostolic Church, Esko;
• 10:45 a.m. St. Mathew's, North Cloquet Road;
• 11:05 a.m. Pine River, North Minnesota Highway 33.
The Honor Guard will end at Veterans Park in Cloquet for a flag-raising ceremony at noon. Names of the deceased members of Legion Post 262, VFW Post 3979 and DAV Chapter 18 from the past year will be read.
Graveside services, 11 a.m., Mount Salem Cemetery, Mahtowa, with honor guard and speaker Craig Johnson.
Moose Lake services
Moose Lake High School hosts services at 10 a.m., followed by an Auxiliary coffee social at 11 a.m. at the Soo Line Event Center, 900 Folz Blvd. Refreshments and treats will be served.