Sections

Weather Forecast

Close

Fire

February 9, 2017
Facts About Fire
February 9, 2017 - 12:03pm
After a devastating fire Thursday night, almost nothing remains of the home and attached garage at 3912 Highway 33 North. homeowner Sharyl Nelson died in the fire. Jana Peterson/jpeterson@pinejournal.com
Woman dies in house fire north of Cloquet
February 9, 2017 - 12:02pm
February 3, 2017
Human remains found at scene of fire near Cloquet
February 3, 2017 - 10:42pm
December 10, 2015
This photo by Jay Fineout was taken before the fire trucks arrived and started knocking down the fire at Arrowhead ATV and Cycle in Carlton Wednesday morning. Photo courtesty of Jay Fineout
Fire breaks out in downtown Carlton
December 10, 2015 - 11:47am
August 14, 2015
Sunday morning fire on Hantz Road
August 14, 2015 - 9:54am
March 28, 2015
Cloquet fireman Justin LeBlanc tests the carbon monoxide detector he just installed for the Jason Franks family. Jamie Lund/ jlund@pinejournal.com
FEMA grant provides free smoke detectors
March 28, 2015 - 8:34am
December 19, 2014
Motel fire leaves many homeless
December 19, 2014 - 7:14am
Cloquet Area Fire District personnel cut a hole in the roof of an Erickson Acres home to get to the blaze in the attic Sunday night. Photo courtesy of the Cloquet Area Fire District
Attic fire damages Erickson Acres home
December 19, 2014 - 7:00am
Attic fire damages Erickson Acres home
December 19, 2014 - 5:50am
Sunday fire closes Moose Lake grocery store for remainder of week
December 19, 2014 - 4:57am
October 11, 2013
Photos courtesy of the Carlton County Historical Society
Area observes 95th anniversary of Fire of 1918
October 11, 2013 - 2:59pm
October 4, 2013
Hibbing fire fighter Kristi McCormick crawls through the entanglement prop during last week's training. The prop simulates being trapped in either a collapsed ceiling or an industrial hallway, where the extreme heat can make the cable bundles fall down into the hallway, entrapping the firefighter in a tangle of wires he or she may struggle to break free from. Instructor Grady Valencis evaluates McCormick's work in the prop. <i>Photo contributed by Hibbing Fire Department
Fire fighters prepare for the worst
October 4, 2013 - 3:09pm
March 1, 2013
Dispatch got the call about 1:50 a.m. Thursday to a garage fire at 2406 Lincoln Avenue in Scanlon which spread to the house.
Scanlon fire spreads from garage to home
March 1, 2013 - 3:31pm
Victim of Wednesday fire identified as Cloquet man
March 1, 2013 - 2:32pm
February 28, 2013
Body found in burned-out cabin in Carlton County
February 28, 2013 - 11:36am
randomness