Proctor Public Schools ISD 704131 9th Ave
Proctor, MN 55810
Proctor Public Schools
Proctor Public Schools is proud of our tradition being a leader in promoting outstanding learning opportunities for our students. Our mission of providing abundant learning opportunities in a small school atmosphere shines true throughout the entire district. As the Superintendent of the Proctor School District, I welcome you to the Proctor Public School District's Web Page and a window into the success of our students, faculty and staff. We pride ourselves on success for each student and look forward to making Proctor Public Schools a place you and your children can learn, succeed and participate. I am dedicated to being visible, available and involved and welcome you to contact me if you have any questions about the opportunities available at Proctor Public Schools.
Superintendent, John Engelking
• Proctor High School offers 21College in the Schools (CITS) courses, more than any other regional high school, through affiliation
with several technical, 2-year, and 4-year colleges and universities.
• Proctor’s ACT scores have been above the national average for the past six years
• 2010 Proctor graduates were offered $1,711,260 in scholarships.
• In 2009-10, our student enrollment increased by 14 students over the 08-09 enrollment; from 1774 to 1788.
• Our graduation rate was 97% in 2009.
• Our students resided primarily within 3,820 households across Midway, Canosia, Solway and
Grand Lake townships and the cities of Proctor and Duluth. Several other regional communities
were also represented in this enrollment.
• 96% of our students were white, non-Hispanic; 1% were Black, 1% Hispanic, 1% Asian, and
1% American Indian.
• 15% of our students were enrolled in special education programs with the district, an increase
of 3% over 08-09.