NOTICE AND ORDER FOR HEARING PURSUANT TO MINN. STAT.§501B.18 - Brink
NOTICE AND ORDER FOR HEARING PURSUANT TO MINN. STAT.§501B.18
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF CARLTON
SIXTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File: 09-CV-11-1558
CYNTHIA D. BRINK
SPECIAL NEEDS TRUST
IT IS ORDERED AND NOTICE IS GIVEN that a Petition signed by Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota, dated September 18, 2013 has been filed with the Court. The Petition requests an order for the following relief:
1. Settling and allowing the accounts of the Trustee for the period September 21, 2011 to August 15, 2013, both dates inclusive.
2. Approving all the acts and transactions of the Trustee in connection with the Trust for the period September 21, 2011 to August 15, 2013, both inclusive, including investments retained and made, together with all receipts, credits, and disbursements for the period as to both principal and income.
3. Terminating the Trust and discharging Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota, as Trustee, from any and all liability in connection with the administration and distribution of the Trust, with such discharge being effective upon filing of this Court's Order.
4. Approving payment from the Trust of the Trustee's reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses incurred in connection with this proceeding.
5. Granting such other relief as may be proper.
Any objections to the Petition must be filed with the Court prior to or at the hearing. If no objections are filed the Petition may be granted.
IT IS ORDERED, that the Petition will be heard on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. by this Court at Carlton County Courthouse, 301 Walnut Avenue, Carlton, Minnesota.
1. Notice shall be given to all persons named in the Petition as having or as claiming an interest in the Trust.
2. Notice shall be given by:
a. Mailing a copy of this Notice and Order for Hearing to all persons named in the Petition as having or who claim to have an interest in the Trust, at their last known addresses by U.S. Postal Service at least 15 days prior to the hearing date, and
b. Publishing this Notice and Order for Hearing one time at least 20 days prior to the hearing date in a legal newspaper of Carlton County, Minnesota.
Dated: October 7, 2013
BY THE COURT:
Robert Macaulay, Oct. 7, 2013
Judge of District Court
Judith Isaacson, Oct. 7, 2013
By: /s/ Sharon Secola
Attorney for Petitioner:
R. Craft Dryer, Atty #24557
Dryer Storaasli Knutson, et al
202 W. Superior St., Suite 200
Duluth, MN 55802