NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: September 20, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated January 26, 2009, executed by Blu Scott Bong, unmarried, as mortgagor, to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., as mortgagee, and recorded on February 17, 2009 as Document Number A000422228, in the office of the County Recorder of Carlton County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $89,221.55.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the mortgage.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $102,881.62.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: Lot One (1), Two (2), Three (3) and Four (4), Block Twenty (20), Thomson, according to the plat thereof on file and of record in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Carlton County, Minnesota, and
That strip of land lying Easterly of Block Twenty (20), Townsite of Thomson, Southerly of vacated Carlton Avenue, Northerly of Falls Avenue, and Westerly of Block Twenty-One (21), Smiths rearrangement of Townsite Thomson and vacated Leland Avenue, lying adjacent of Lots One (1) through Four (4), Block Twenty (20), Thomson
will be sold by the Sheriff of Carlton County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Carlton County Sheriff, 317 Walnut Street, Carlton, Minnesota.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. May 12, 2014, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section 582.032.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025:
1. Property Address: 121 Vermillion Street, Carlton, Minnesota 55718
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 25-010-2480
6. Transaction Agent's Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Drew L. McNeill
STEPHENSON, SANFORD, PIERSON & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391