NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: September 13, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated June 2, 2003, executed by Scott B. Maker and Melody L. Maker, husband and wife, as joint tenants, as mortgagors, to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., as mortgagee, and recorded on July 3, 2003, as Document Number 372081, in the office of the County Recorder of Carlton County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. As a result of a merger/consolidation Wells Fargo Bank Minnesota, National Association is now known as Wells Fargo Bank, National Association.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $181,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the mortgage.
6. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
7. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $175,636.33.
8. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: That part of Government Lot 7, Section 19, Township 49 North of Range 16 West of the Fourth Principal Meridian, Carlton County, Minnesota, described as follows: Starting at the Southwest corner of said Lot 7 as a point of beginning; thence North along the West line of said Lot 7 a distance of 200 feet; thence Easterly and parallel with the South line of said Lot 7 a distance of 370 feet; thence Southerly and parallel with the West line of said Lot 7, to a point on the South line of said Lot 7 which is 370 feet East of the Southwest corner of said Lot 7; thence West along the South line of said Lot 7 to the point of beginning.
will be sold by the Sheriff of Carlton County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 13, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Carlton County Sheriff, 317 Walnut Street, Carlton, MN 55718.
9. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. May 13, 2013, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section 582.032.
10. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors' personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
12. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DISCHARGED DEBT SECURED BY THE MORTGAGE AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL MORTGAGEE IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 714 29th Street, Cloquet, MN 55720-2747
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 23-0260-0045
6. Transaction Agent's Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Attorneys for Mortgagee
James T. Keig
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391