Carlton County road update Saturday, June 23Carlton County roads that remain closed as of 7 p.m. Saturday. Information courtesy county engineering department.
Carlton County road update as of 7 PM Sat, June 23, 2012 – County roads that are Closed:
- 4 at Kettle River Bridge – under water
- 5, Breavator, between 7 and 114 (Big Lake to Jarvi), likely get opened tomorrow.
- 6, west of blacktop at Automba, will take a while
- 6 between 3 and 5; not sure of fix needed yet
- 21 gravel section; bridges and at lake are closed
- 120 just west of 23
- 121, Rosicki Rd north of 210
- 127 at Tamarack River
- 129 from Art Hill rd to 4
- 130, River bridges and to 129
- 131, River Rd at Kettle River bridge and south ¼ mile along river
- 149 in Wright is under water
- 157 by Skelton Town hall, washed culverts away, will take time to repair