STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF CARLTON
SIXTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No. 09-CV-12-794
21st Mortgage Corporation
Dessie I. Kolosky,
and John Doe and Mary Roe
whose true names are to
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS:
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Claimant has started a lawsuit against you. The Claimant's Complaint against you which is on file in the office of the clerk of the above-named Court. They are official papers that affect your rights.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this Summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of service of the Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at Messerli & Kramer P.A., 3033 Campus Drive, Suite 250, Plymouth, MN 55441.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Claimant's Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Claimant should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Claimant everything asked for in the complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A Default Judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
MESSERLI & KRAMER PA
/s/ Jaime J. Hommerding #0387432
3033 Campus Drive, Ste 250
Plymouth, MN 55441
Phone: (763) 548-7900
Fax: (763) 548-7922
This communication is from a debt collector and is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.