NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: April 25, 2012
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: February 27, 2009
2. Mortgagors: Bruce A. Calverley, a single man
3. Mortgagees: Northwoods Credit Union
4. Recording Information: Recorded on May 15, 2009, as Document Number A000424085, in the Office of the County Recorder of Carlton County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: NONE.
Further assigned to NONE.
For additional assignments of Mortgage, provide the relevant information below. NONE
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 60-044-3462
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises: That part of the Southwest 1/4 and that part of the West 1/2 of the Southeast 1/4, all in Section 19, Township 47, North of Range 18, West of the Fourth Principal Meridian, described as follows: Beginning at the Southeast corner of said Southwest 1/4; thence North 33 degrees 36 minutes 03 seconds West (assumed bearing), a distance of 744.54 feet to the Southeasterly right of way line of Carlton County Highway No. 61, said North 33 degrees 36 minutes 03 seconds West if extended would intersect the Southeasterly right of way line of the Burlington Northern Railroad, distant 907.50 feet (55 rods) Northeasterly of the South line of said Southwest 1/4 as measured along said Southeasterly right of way line (for the purpose of this description the South line of said Southwest 1/4 is assumed to bear West); thence North 31 degrees 48 minutes East along the said Southeasterly right of way line of Carlton County Highway No. 61, a distance of 412.95 feet; thence South 58 degrees 12 minutes East a distance of 413.67 feet; thence on a bearing of South, a distance of 753.12 feet to the South line of said West 1/2 of Southeast 1/4; thence on a bearing of West along said South line, a distance of 157.15 feet to the point of beginning.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 3599 Townline Road, Barnum, MN 55707
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are Northwoods Credit Union.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is N/A.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $148,000.00
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is" $154,115.78.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Carlton County, Minnesota, at public auction on June 26, 2012, 10:00 a.m., at 317 Walnut Avenue, Carlton, MN 55718.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, "If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23." If this statutes applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on December 26, 2012.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Name of Mortgagee or
Northwoods Credit Union
Name and address of Attorney
for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Greg C. Gilbert
Gilbert Law Office
11 East Superior Street, Suite 563
Duluth, MN 55802