Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Staying comfy and cozy — and safe

Email

By Sarah Buhs/ Cloquet Area Fire District

If you have kerosene heaters, woodstoves, fireplaces or furnaces that burn oil or natural gas in your home, you are at risk for potential fire and /or carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.

Advertisement

Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading

Log in or activate your account if you are a current newspaper subscriber.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness