NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE - Tischer
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: December 11, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
1. Date of Mortgage: August 24, 2006 (amended April 27, 2010)
2. Mortgagor: Thomas Tischer, a single person
3. Mortgagee: Members Cooperative Credit Union
4. Recording Information: Mortgage recorded August 30, 2006, as Document Number A000404008, amended by a Modification Agreement recorded May 18, 2010, as Document Number A000430970, in the Office of the County Recorder of Carlton, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage: None
6. Tax parcel ID: 92-170-0520
7. Legal description of the property:Lot 2, Block 2, of MAPLE GROVECarlton County, Minnesota (Abstract)
8. The physical address of the property: 3152 Maple Drive, Cloquet, Minnesota 55720
9. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent.
10. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
11. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $136,000.00.
12. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is $131,275.68.
13. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff at public auction at 10 a.m. February 11, 2014, 2014 at the Sheriff's Office, 317 Walnut Avenue, Carlton, MN 55718.
14. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is SIX (6) MONTHS after the date of sale.
15. If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23 is 11:59 p.m. on August 11, 2014.
16. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name of Mortgagee:Members Cooperative Credit UnionName and Address of Attorney for Mortgagee:/s/ Simone Suri, Attorney #324899Members Cooperative Credit Union101 14th St. Cloquet, MN 55720218-878-3640